Dear Friends of Mt. Lebanon Baseball:
With the New Year comes the preparation of a new baseball season. The Mt. Lebanon Baseball Association (MLBA) is in full swing with preparations of providing the fun and enjoyment that is youth baseball.
As an all-volunteer organization, MLBA provides opportunities to the youth of Mt. Lebanon to participate in the great game of baseball. Last year, approximately 1,750 children participated in our various programs, from 6 year old T-Ball league players, thought the 18 year old American Legion team. Our financial responsibilities include:
- Full uniform for every player in each league
- Official baseballs for every league
- Complete set of catcher’s equipment for each team
- Field maintenance and upkeep
- Paid umpires from Minor League and up
- Operation of Dixon Field concession stand
- Public utility charges for lights at Middle and Dixon Fields
While every player is charged a registration fee, this unfortunately does not cover all expenses. For a donation of $250, your firm or business can help us in our endeavor to provide first-rate opportunities to the children of our community. In addition to our team sponsorships, we hold a fundraiser during the year which allows us to keep each player’s registration fee low.
Your sponsorship provides your firm the following:
- Framed photo plaque of your sponsored team with your company engraved name
- Listing on our website in our sponsors section.
Any questions, please contact me: